The Columbus Maennerchor
Was founded in 1848 as a men's chorus by 12 German Immigrants eager to preserve the music and memories of their homeland, here; in the chosen land. Through the years, a women's chorus, Damenchor and a children's chorus, Kinderchor as well as many social events and a German Restaurant have been added to the club.
Click here to find out more about the different clubs and choirs at The Columbus Maennerchor.
NeuigkeitenThe Columbus Maennerchor Newsletter
Trinity Lutheran Church
404 S 3rd Street
Columbus, OH 43215
(corner of 3rd and Fulton Street)
March 25, 2015
Damenchor sings at Friendship Village
April 26, 2015
Maennerchor and Damenchor
St. Cecilia Church
434 Norton Road